Between 21:30 and 22:30 hours a bicycle was stolen from outside a property on Maple Drive Nuthall
A mountain bike make is Cube. It is black and grey and has Cube on the frame. Approximate value is £300.
Have you seen this bike in the area?
Do you have CCTV on your property that may have captured the incident?
If you have any information please ring 101 and quote incident no 000991-11112017
Please see below some simple steps you can take to help prevent you from becoming a victim of bike theft.
- Ensure that you purchase a good quality lock for your bike and use it whenever the bike is not in use.
- If possible bring the bicycle in doors during the night and when not in use.
- If you keep your bike in a garden shed, make sure there is a good quality lock on the door to the shed and if possible fit a security light to the shed.
- Take a photograph of the bike to give to the police if the bike is stolen.
- Have the bike marked with your name or postcode.
- Secure all gates leading to the rear of your property with good quality locks and security lights.
- Report any suspicious behaviour to the police immediately.
If any residents have any information regarding bicycle thefts then please call in confidence Nottinghamshire police on 101 or Crimstoppers on 0800 555 111.
If you would like further crime prevention advice please contact your local beat team
PCSO 8053 Neil Reddish -07525989437